Food Bank Assistant/Driver
Lieu de travail
Genre de travail
1230 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
May 25, 2021
This is a temporary position with a possibility of becoming permanent.
The primary focus of this position is to perform an array of functions to help assist in the day-to-day operations of the food bank.
· Supervise volunteer activity and set an example for volunteers in providing customer service that result in a positive food bank experiences for all guests.
· Drive agency vehicles to/from food drive/ grocery rescue sites and assist in the unloading and setting up of product to be distributed to guests.
Maintain appropriate handling of perishable foods, and warehouse safety
Assists daily with the stocking, prep, and packing for food bank distribution
· Operate equipment to include pallet jacks and carts.
· Participate in all housekeeping activities
· Follow all extra PPE practices during COVID-19
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Good communication, organization, and customer service
· Clean driving record, ability to drive large box trucks with training
· Ability to lift 30 – 50 pounds regularly
· Able to pass background check
· Reliable transportation
· Must possess the ability to be flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing environment and working with a diverse population
· Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel - preferred but not required
PAID TIME OFF
MEDICAL & DENTAL