Family Support Specialist
Lieu de travail
Genre de travail
All ECEAP Locations - Everett, Sultan & Monroe
June 3, 2021
An ECEAP Family Support Specialist provides comprehensive and integrated family support services to families enrolled in the VOA ECEAP program. The Family Support Specialist works during the academic school year and maintains flexible hours to provide services when parents are available. The Family Support Specialist demonstrates competency to:
• build and sustain healthy, trusting, professional relationships with all families.
• identify family strengths and goals; providing support and resources to maximize family success in achieving these goals.
• coordinate and integrate family support services.
• research and link families to community services as needed and/or desired.
• plan and coordinate activities designed to support parent engagement, involvement and leadership.
All persons serving in the role of ECEAP Family Support Specialist are required to have:
an associate or higher degree with the equivalent of 30 college credits in the following area(s) of study: adult education, human development, human services, family support, social work, early childhood education, child development, psychology or another field directly related to their job.
proficient in spoken and written Spanish preferred.
experience and educational background in early childhood education preferred.
proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Operating System, Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer preferred.
UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR
MEDICAL, VISION & DENTAL BENEFITS
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM and more….