Lieu de travail
Genre de travail
All ECEAP Locations - Everett, Sultan & Monroe
June 3, 2021
The cook is responsible for the day-to-day planning, preparation, and serving of meals, which may include breakfast and/or lunch, and morning/afternoon snacks. These duties include:
• Participate in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
• Plan menus to meet the requirements of the USDA/CACFP program.
• Use and post menus approved by the Snohomish County ECEAP nutritionist.
• Incorporate cultural, ethnic, and dietary preferences and suggestions from parents in the menu planning process.
• Plan and record/document appropriate and creditable alternatives for children with food allergies or food preferences and communicate this information to family support specialists and classroom teachers.
• Order and purchase food, ingredients, materials, supplies, and equipment according to ECEAP performance standards, CACFP requirements, and budget considerations.
• Ensure kitchen safety and maintain kitchen sanitation/ cleanliness at all times, report maintenance issues or concerns to supervisor.
• Record keeping according to CACFP requirements.
Available to work during the academic school year.
Previous experience planning/preparing/serving nutritious meals and snacks for groups of young children.
Prior experience with record keeping and maintaining and organizing files.
Some computer skills.
Current Food Handler’s card
UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR
MEDICAL & DENTAL
FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNT and more….